By registering for Q Parent Connection, you will:
- Receive emergency notifications and electronic school flyers.
- See student grades, assignments, and attendance.
- Daily progress emails and so much more!
- NOTE: If you need to register with Parent Connect, you must contact your local school site.
- Typically, this process requires an in-person visit
- School sites are open again on July 23, 2018
How do I know if I am set up for Q Parent Connection?
The best way to know is to visit our Login Reminder Page and input your email address. If you are set up for Q Parent Connection, the system will email your Pin and Password to you.
Please call your school to get connected to all the advantages of Q Parent Connection!
More questions? Please contact your school site.
Available Now: Online student re-enrollment!
First Day of School Online Student Re-Enrollment:
Open July 2 - 27, 2018 for all parents, and August 8-17, 2018 for K-8 parents
Be sure you are signed up for Q Parent Connection so that you are ready to complete the First Day of School Online Student Re-enrollment process.
Need help with the process? Read the step-by-step how to guide, or use the videos below to help you with the process. Note: Use a full-size internet browser to complete this process. Re-enrollment cannot be completed using a mobile device or small tablet.
See our How to Re-Enroll Videos
Embedded below is a YouTube playlist of our 4-video series about how to re-enroll. If you prefer, you may access the videos on YouTube by clicking a link below:
- How to login, get your pin, and verify parent contact information
- The address verification process and how to change your address
- How to update your emergency contact list
- Completing the re-enrollment and the submit process