Please note that this form is only for requesting District Level recognition.
All Recognition Submissions Forms Are Due by Friday, October 12, 2018.
- This will be the only form accepted for student/staff honorees. You must submit ONE cumulative list submitted by ONE individual per school site.
- Please only recommend students/staff for honor if they've earned an achievement post the previous Spring Board Celebration.
- When submitting student/staff honorees, please use their official name as found in Q or Escape and confirm spelling. This helps us tremendously when creating certificates.
- Please complete the form organized by submission category (as shown below). Additional rows may be inserted as needed.
- THANK YOU! Our Board Celebrations would not be possible without your contributions.
The categories for awards at this celebration are:
- Academic: Students who have achieved a top CAASSP scaled score and Top AP test scores. Or, if a student has earned an extraordinary or rare academic achievement outside of these two areas, recognized on the regional, state, or national level.
- Athletic: Teams who have achieved a section championship or an individual section championship or higher. Also, individuals who have achieved something on the regional, state, or national level. Individuals receiving League MVP recognition.
- Citizenship: Truly exemplary and rare achievements that do not fit easily into an academic or athletic category. For example: acts of service, heroism, or achievement in the community. Please note: these are not meant to duplicate school recognition awards.
- Visual/Performing Arts, Career Technical Education, JROTC, etc.If a student was NOT honored in April, and has earned an achievement since that time, please submit them for honor. This may include: medaling at a county or higher level event, achieving a certification or degree status that is recognized at the regional, state, or national level.
- Other: Please call to dicuss BEFORE form submission.