Facility Use

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Civic Permits

Manteca USD makes school and athletic facilities available for rental when they are not being used for school purposes.

All outside groups must apply for and obtain a permit in order to use a school facility. As a convenience to our community, this Civic Permits website is available to process permit applications online. 

civic permits graphic


**Please note, only the primary contact within your organization is the agent authorized to make an application for the use of facilities. Every organization must provide a certificate of insurance and an additional insured endorsement that meet Risk Management requirements. 


If you have additional questions, please contact Erica McCullough using the links below.

Every organization must provide a certificate of insurance.
Facility Use Handbook Liability Insurance Request Letter - Converted 


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer
McCullough, EricaFacility Use AssistantCommunity Outreach, Facility Use(209) 858-0845