We want to empower you to quickly find the information that you need regarding how we plan and fund our facilities. Please use the navigation at left to access our site's pages. If you need more information, please use the department directory information below.
This special website presentation discusses funding, Board of Trustees priorities, where we have been with the project and where we are going.
Commonly Requested Links
Sharepoint Public Document Resources
- Master Facilities Plan
- Measure G Oversight Committee Documents
- Measure M Documentation
- Nile Garden ES RFP and LLB docs Complete Pkg.
- Nile Garden Summary of Work
- Neil Hafley ES RFP & LLB docs Complete Pkg
- Neil Hafley Job Walk Summary of Work
- Manteca HS RFP & LLB docs Complete Pkg
- MHS Summary of Work
- East Union HS RFP & LLB docs Complete Pkg
- EUHS Modernization Summary of Work
- betech HS RFP & LLB docs Complete Pkg
- be.tech Comp Proj Summary of Work
The rates are:
- Residential: $3.48 per square foot
- Commercial / Industrial: $0.56 per square foot
- Senior Housing: $0.29 per square foot
For more information on Developer Fees, please contact Bernadette Reynolds, whose contact information is listed below.