We want to empower you to quickly find the information that you need regarding how we plan and fund our facilities. Please use the navigation at left to access our site's pages. If you need more information, please use the department directory information below.
Modernization Update Video
Commonly Requested Links
- Request for Proposal (RFP) to provide services under California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) for Manteca High Expansion Project
- Demographic Study Interactive Story Map
- 2016/2017 Demographic Study and 5-Year Growth Projections
- Final Draft School Mitigation Fee Justification Study March 2017
- MUSD Facility Master Plan 2014 - At A Glance
- Project Routing Form
- Contractor Prequalification
Sharepoint Public Document Resources
The rates are:
- Residential: $3.48 per square foot
- Commercial / Industrial: $0.56 per square foot
- Senior Housing: $0.29 per square foot
For more information on Developer Fees, please contact Bernadette Reynolds, whose contact information is listed below.