Tuition Free, Dependent Charter School
What is BE.Tech?
- The vision of BE.Tech charter high school is to be the premier provider of innovative career education in the region.
- The mission of BE.Tech is to empower students with skills and knowledge for post-secondary opportunities in a highly personalized, learn by doing, environment.
- BE.Tech is a career focused, charter high school that specializes in skilled trades and modern technologies.
- Students are challenged in core academic and career classes and graduate with a WASC accredited high school diploma in addition to their industry recognized certificate.
- BE.Tech provides academic and technical skills, knowledge and training necessary to succeed in future careers and to become lifelong learners. Introduce students to workplace competencies in a hands-on learning context.
- BE.Tech is student focused with small classes and welcomes all MUSD and non-MUSD 9-12 grade students, despite boundary areas.
- Meet your future, head on, with career technical education.
- BE.Tech is a part of the Big Picture Network of Schools.
Explore the world of Hospitality and Culinary Arts. Students enrolled in be.cuisine learn basic food safety, knife skills, food preparation, food service, catering and classic restaurant cooking and baking methods. They train in a state-of-the-art commercial kitchen with industry chefs. Students have the chance to practice skills in a variety of settings including fine dining events, student lunches and small and large catering events. Students also earn Serv-Safe and Food Handlers certificates.
Many students are offered local internships and participate in community volunteer activities.
Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in having be.cuisine cater your next event.
Explore fire, law enforcement, medical and military career pathways. Learn the organization, function and response protocols of the national, state, local and private emergency response systems, the incident command system, basic personal and public safety skills and disaster preparedness. Complete CPR/ First Aid, NIMS and CERT training.
Explore the world of design and fabrication and related green technologies. Learn fundamental ARC, MIG, TIG welding, oxy-acetylene and plasma torching, cold forming metal and tube bending, woodworking, equipment painting, machining, electrical fundamentals, basic drafting and CNC design. Earn a CSWA certificate.
How to Enroll
Applications for the 2018-2019 School Year
All students interested in enrolling at BE.Tech (Grades 9-12) should complete the four parts of the application below.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Parents, please complete the following three forms:
Students, please complete the item below: