Registration for the 2022/2023 Kindergarten Class starts on April 1st, 2022
All registrations will need to be completed online at:
All incoming students must have the following to be registered:
- Student must turn 5 on or before September 1, 2022
- Birth Certificate
- Complete Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency (1 of the following: water/pge/lease or title/HSA paperwork)
- Physical dated no earlier than February 8, 2022 (or appointment card for a physical appointment no later than 7/31) (form is available in the office)
- Dental exam (or appointment card for a future appointment no later than 7/31) no earlier than August 4, 2021 (form is available in the office)
Incomplete registrations will not be accepted.
Online Registration for K-8th grade are ongoing. All registrations will need to be completed online via home computer or cell phone. Once received, Lincoln office staff will call and make an appointment with the parent/guardian to complete the registration process. If you do not have a computer or cell phone that support registering, the Lincoln office has a kiosk that can be used to complete your registration. Incomplete registrations cannot be registered until complete (immunizations, birth certificate, proof of residency)
To find out what requirements are needed to register, please click on the below link.
Welcome to Lincoln!
Daily Office Hours:
Registrations are by appointment only. Registration forms can be found here:
Please call 858-7320 for any questions.
Please note: Student(s) will start class the day after registration has been completed
Safe * Accountable*Inclusive*Leaders