• Fill out and submit the Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if you are a  

    US citizen or eligible non-citizen. If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. For a list of what you need to complete your FAFSA, please refer to the checklist below.