Positive environments are important to help all youth thrive. However, the health needs of LGBTQ Youth can differ from their heterosexual peers. Click here to find resources from the CDC, other government agencies, and community organizations for LGBT Youth to support positive environments.
LGBTQ National Hotline
- The hotline provides peer-support and local resources for all ages. Call 888-843-4564
- The lifeline provides support for transgender people. Call 877-565-8860
San Joaquin Pride Center and Transgender Alliance
- Address: 115 N. Sutter St. Second Floor Stockton, CA 95202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 466-SJPC
- Serves: The LGBTQQIA community in San Joaquin County and the surrounding areas.
The Trevor Project
- The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ) young people under 25.
- Phone: 866-488-7386
- Text: TREVOR to 202-304-1200
- Online Chat: TrevorChat