Applying for a Part Time Job
- Create a resume.
- Apply for jobs.
- Once called to an interview, bring 1. Intent to Employ Form Part 1 of the Work Permit Process with you. (You do not need to have a work permit to apply for jobs.)
- Remember, a part time job in high school is a privilege. Keep up your grades and be mindful of your attendance.
- Print the attached 1. Intent to Employ Form Part 1
- Fill out the student and parent/guardian part.
- Bring to the interview and employer will fill out their part.
- Return to school and Part 2 Work Permit will be created.
Questions, please call the school office. (209)858-7230