REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE MONDAY – FRIDAY FROM 8:15 to 10:00am
PARENT AND STUDENT must be present at time of registration as student will start school that day. Please complete the registration packet prior to your appointment. Please print clearly.
ALL of the documents listed below are required to register your student. If you do not have everything with you on the date of registration, we will not be able to register your student that day. Any appointments will need to be rescheduled for a later date. All forms in the registration packet must be completed.
PROOF OF RESIDENCY
We will accept the following original bill(s) - copies will not be accepted: PG&E, City of Manteca, or cable. We will also need your current driver's license or other photo ID.
- HOMEOWNER/RENTER: A current utility bill in your name and your current driver’s license.
- RENTER - UTILITIES IN LANDLORD'S NAME: A copy of the rental agreement between you and the homeowner, a current bill in your name at that address (example: cable, car insurance, DMV printout or correspondence from a government agency) and your current driver’s license. The homeowner will need to provide a current utility bill in their name and their current driver’s license.
- SHARING HOUSING - UTILITIES NOT IN YOUR NAME: The parent/guardian must complete the Declaration of Residency form 5111.1A and provide a copy of the rental agreement between you and the homeowner, a current bill in your name at that address (example: correspondence from a government agency, car insurance, DMV printout, or pay stub) and your current driver’s license. The homeowner must appear in person to complete the Declaration of Residency form 5111.1B and provide us with a current utility bill in their name and their current driver’s license.
- CAREGIVER (qualified relative of the student): Must complete the Declaration of Residency/Caregiver Authorization Affidavit (form 5111.1C). Provide a current utility bill in your name and your current driver’s license. A notarized letter from the parent stating the minor child lives in your home (sleeps every night in your home and keeps his/her possessions at your home) and that you have authorization to enroll the minor in school and authorization for any school-related medical care.
- FOSTER PARENTS: Please provide your placement paperwork. In addition, there is a Foster Student Questionnaire that must be completed.
WITHDRAWAL FORM & TRANSCRIPT
Unofficial transcript is required from previous school to ensure correct placement. Incoming 9th grade students: Must provide proof of graduation from 8th grade and final report card. We will accept the diploma or a promotion letter.
*NOTE: If your student has an active IEP or 504, we will need the most current one at time of registration.
Students name will appear in our system exactly as listed on the birth certificate.
Must be up-to-date. Provide the yellow immunization card and/or a printout from the doctor’s office.