The Student Services department supports all district sites in their efforts to provide a safe supportive learning environment for all students and staff. The Student Services department coordinates and/or is a resource for the following areas:
- Intra-District Administrative Placement Transfers (school-to-school)
- Intra-District Open Enrollment Transfer Requests (school-to-school)
- Inter-District Transfer Requests (district-to-district)
- Alternative Education
- Educational Options
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- Bullying Prevention
- Comprehensive School Safety Plans
- Student Conduct and Discipline including Suspensions and Expulsions
- Student Attendance Concerns through School Attendance Review Board (SARB)
- Supporting Foster and Homeless Youth
2022-2023 OPEN ENROLLMENT (School-To-School Transfers) WILL BE HELD FROM JANUARY 6-31, 2022.
Open Enrollment Forms will be available at your school of residence and below starting January 6, 2022. It will be the parent's responsibility to ensure the Open Enrollment form is received at your school of residence. Late Open Enrollment Forms will not be accepted.
Student Services Forms - Employees
Visit the Sharepoint MUSD Information Center/Educational Support Center/Student Services
Interdistrict Attendance (IDA) Transfer (Student lives WITHIN MUSD boundary and wants to attend school in another district):
Interdistrict Attendance (IDA) Transfer (Student lives OUTSIDE of MUSD boundary, but wants to attend a school within MUSD):
Rupinder Bhatti, Director of Student Services - (209) 858-0762
Jean Sorich, Secretary of Student Services - (209) 858-0762
Nancy Teixeira, Office Assistant - (209) 858-0867
Questions and Concerns can be sent to email@example.com
Please note: This contact information is NOT for reporting an absence. Please contact your school site directly.