Frequently Asked Questions

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.
  • 2. My student needs to take his/her medication(s) at school. What do I do?

    Medication Administration Form is required to be filled out by a physician for your student to have over-the-counter (OTC) and prescribed medication(s) at school.

  • 3. My student has severe allergies. He/she requires allergy medication and dietary restrictions. What do I do?

    Please contact your school nurse and fill out an Allergy Packet. According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Regulation 7 CFR Part 15b, requires substitutions or modifications in schools meals for children whos disabilities restrict their diets. A child with a disability must be provided food substitutions with signed documentation by a licensed physician.