2022-2023 Quick Update Reference
- For free COVID-19 testing locations click here.
- Authority and Resources – updated resources links
- The Daily Self-Screening Survey is no longer required. MUSD's Symptom Survey should be completed by students and staff experiencing new, unexplained symptoms or having tested positive for COVID-19.
- Group notifications will continue to be sent in cases of possible exposure.
- A quick guide for parents/caretakers of a child who is symptomatic or positive for COVID-19
August 2, 2022: COVID Safety in 2022-23
2021-2022 School Year
February 28, 2022: COVID-19 Safety Plan Update—Masking in Schools
January 27, 2022: COVID-19 Health and Safety Update/Group Notification in School
January 3, 2022: Health and Safety Update
October 15, 2021: Self-Screen for School Flyer
August 5, 2021: AB 130 Announcement
July 30, 2021: Transportation Update
July 27, 2021: Daily Self-Screening