Our Hiring Process
Are You Interested in Coaching?
- Talk to the coaching staff at the school site. If you are interested in an available Head Coach position, please submit an application on EDJOIN.
- If the school site decides to utilize you, they will ask the Human Resources Dept. to prepare the necessary paperwork.
- When instructed by the school site, come to the Human Resources Dept. at the District Office and pick up your coaching packet and instructions.
- You will need to bring a picture ID when you come to get your packet.
- You will be required to fill out an information form for the District, which you can turn in before you leave Human Resources.
- You will receive a Livescan form for fingerprinting in the packet. You will be instructed to make an appt. to get your fingerprints done at the San Joaquin County Office of Education (SJCOE) and informed when they have cleared.
- If you are going to be a paid coach (receive a stipend) you will also need to bring in your Social Security Card (not a copy), verification of negative Tuberculosis (TB), and fill out a payroll packet.