NEW ENROLLMENT TO MUSD
23-24 Course Selection Sheet
Lathrop High School is on a BLOCK SCHEDULE.
If you are enrolling from a TRADITIONAL SCHEDULE (6/7 periods, 2 semesters a year), please be advised that the semesters and classes may not align (depending on time of enrollment). It is best to finish the current semester prior to enrolling at Lathrop High School. Depending on the time of the year a student enrolls, he/she may not earn any grades or credits in the classes they have been taking (if they withdraw before taking finals). Please consult the chart below for the Term and Semester timelines at Lathrop High**
ALL of the documents listed below are required to register your student. If you do not have everything with you on the date of registration, we will not be able to register your student that day and you will have to return on the next available registration date. All forms in the registration packet must be completed.
PROOF OF RESIDENCY
Acceptable utility bills: City of Lathrop, PG&E or cable.
- If you are a homeowner/renter, you will need to provide us with a current utility bill in your name and your current driver’s license.
- If you are renting and the utility bill is in the homeowner’s name, you will need to provide us with a copy of the rental agreement between you and the homeowner, a current bill (ex., cell phone, insurance, DMV) in your name at that address and your current driver’s license. The homeowner will need to provide a current utility bill in their name and their driver’s license.
- If you are living in someone else’s home, the parent/guardian must complete the Declaration of Residency form 5111.1A. You will need to provide us with a copy of the rental agreement between you and the homeowner, a current bill (ex., cell phone, insurance, DMV) in your name at that address and your current driver’s license. The homeowner must complete the Declaration of Residency form 5111.1B. The homeowner is required to appear in person to complete this form. They will need to provide us with a current utility bill in their name and their current driver’s license.
- If you are not the parent but a qualified relative of the student, you must complete the Declaration of Residency / Caregiver Authorization Affidavit (form 5111.1C). You will need to provide us with a current utility bill in your name and your current driver’s license. A letter from the parent stating the minor child lives with you (sleeps every night in your home) and that you have authorization to enroll and authorization for school-related medical care is requested.
- Foster Parents: Please provide your placement paperwork. In addition, there is a Foster Student Questionnaire that must be completed.
WITHDRAWAL FORM & TRANSCRIPT
Required from previous school. Incoming 9th grade students must also provide proof of graduation from 8th grade. We will accept a diploma or a promotion letter.
*NOTE: If your student has an active IEP or 504, we will need the most current one at time of registration.
Students name will appear in our system exactly as listed on the birth certificate.
Must be up-to-date. Provide the yellow immunization card and/or a printout from the doctor’s office.
Documentation of a child's immunization is required by law. Either a doctor's written statement or an official immunization record is necessary for registration.
- 5 D-TaP, DTP, T-dap or Td- 4 doses if one was given after, on or after 4th birthday, 3 doses if one was given on or after 7th birthday. For 7th-12th graders, at least 1 dose of pertussis-containing vaccine is required on or after 7th birthday.
- 4 Polio (OPV or IPV)- 3 doses if one was given on or after 4th birthday.
- 3 Hepatitis B- 3 doses
- 2 Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)- 2 doses both given after 1st birthday.
- 2 Varicella (Chickenpox)- 2 doses
- 1 Tdap- 1 dose, Students who have not received a Tdap booster will be excluded from school.
- 7th through 12th grade students must have received a Tdap booster after their 7th birthday (including current 6th graders).
- The record must show a stamp or signature from the physician or health care provider.
ContactsGabrielle RoswellRegistrar209-938-6359Fax: 209-234-5823
Please read each description carefully before requesting a transcript.
*Order transcripts online for electronic submission through Parchment. There is a transaction fee of $4.40 per record request, however this is the preferred method for college / NCAA transcripts. Requests will be processed within 2 business days.
Transcript Request Form
*For current students and graduates within the past 5 years. Requests will be processed within 2 working days.
MUSD Transcript Request Form
*For graduates of more than 5 years ago - this form will be sent to Student Services at the district office. Requests will be processed within 10 working days.