Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA) is a national Career and Technical Student Organization (CTSO) for young men and women in Family and Consumer Sciences (FCS) education in public and private school through grade 12. FCCLA offers intra-curricular resources and opportunities for students to pursue careers that support families. Since 1945, FCCLA members have been making a difference in their families, careers, and communities by addressing important personal, work, and societal issues through Family and Consumer Sciences education.
We meet the first Friday of each month
Virtually: on Teams, during support period/In Person: Room 6 at lunch.
Affiliated membership is only open to those students are currently taking or have previously taken a Family and Consumer Sciences class, however guests are welcome at all chapter meetings and most socials.
To promote personal growth and leadership development through Family and Consumer Sciences education. Focusing on the multiple roles of family member, wage earner, and community leader, members develop skills for life through character development, creative and critical thinking, interpersonal communication, practical knowledge, and career preparation.
Toward New Horizons
The Ultimate Leadership Experience
1. To provide opportunities for personal development, and preparation for adult life.
2. To strengthen the function of the family as a basic unit of society.
3. To encourage democracy through cooperative action in the home and community.
4. To encourage individual and group involvement in helping achieve global cooperation and harmony.
5. To promote greater understanding between youth and adults.
6. To provide opportunities for making decisions and for assuming responsibilities.
7. To become aware of the multiple roles of men and women in today’s society.
8. To develop interest in Family and Consumer Sciences and related occupations.
We are the Family, Career and Community Leaders of America. We face the future with warm courage and high hope. For we have the clear consciousness of seeking old and precious values. For we are the builders of homes, homes for America's future, homes where living will be the expression of everything that is good and fair, homes where truth and love and security and faith will be realities, not dreams. We are the Family, Career and Community Leaders of America. We face the future with warm courage and high hope.
Chapter President - Kayla Kempner
Chapter Vice President - Erick Valencia
Chapter Secretary - Liz Del Toro
Chapter Treasurer - Nicole Romo
Chapter Historian - Kaylee Rhodes
Chapter Reporter - Kalea Bulmer
Class Representatives -
Advisor Assistant and Officer Team Consultant- Ruth Okeaya
Currently serving above the chapter level - Nicole Romo, Region 6 Historian