Counseling & Guidance

  • Academic Counseling:

    Academic and career counseling is available to all adult learners.  Students registering for High School and/or High School Equivalency  preparatory classes will want to obtain previous high school records (transcripts)  prior to registration and make an appointment with the counselor.  The counselor will evaluate your records and advise you on program options and course selection.  Our counselor is shared with other agencies so appointments are necessary. Appointments can be made by calling the school office.


    Transition Specialist Guidance:

    Transition Specialists provide mentoring and guidance to learners enrolled in a CTE (Career Technical Education) pathway.   They assist learners with career goal setting and completion of interest and career surveys.  They are a great resource and can help students find support services and assist with transition to employment and/or post-secondary  education. Learners meet with a Transition Specialist upon 

    · enrollment

    · as needed during enrollment

    · when preparing to take next step in their education or employment journey