Register a New Student
Welcome to MUSD! We are excited to meet you. You are the reason that we all are #proudtobemusd.New student registration will open in July. Please check back with us soon to register your student at one of our elementary or high schools. However, you may get a jump start on steps 1 and 2 of new student registration. The final step will be to submit the forms during our registration window.
To register a new student at MUSD Online Academy please visit their website directly.
Step 1 - Find Your School
Use the interactive Find Your School Tool to locate your child's school based on residency.
Step 2 - Complete the Packet
Download and complete the following documents:
- Parents Rights and Responsibilities and Public Relations Consent Form (En Espanol)
- Internet Consent Form (En Espanol)
- Student Residency Questionnaire (En Espanol)
- Title VI Indian Eligibility Form (En Espanol)
- MUSD Registration Form (En Espanol)
- Emergency Treatment Consent Form (En Espanol)
- Overflow Parent Letter (En Espanol)
- Authorization for Medication Administration Form (if applicable)
- Parent Letter Insurance (En Espanol)
- Permission to Participate - HIGH SCHOOL ONLY (En Espanol)
Step 3 - Check Back Soon!