California Scholarship Federation (CSF)
What is CSF?
The California Scholarship Federation is a state-wide academic honors organization whose purpose is to recognize students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement.
- Eligible students become members by submitting applications based on their last term’s grades.
- Freshman are eligible to join Term 2 of 9th grade as Associate members only.
- Membership fee of $10.00
- Lifetime Member or Seal bearer members receive the following for graduation:
- Gold Seal on diplomas & transcripts
- Gold Sash
- Gold Tassel
- To receive above items during graduation you must apply at least 4 semesters
(1 term must be during senior year)
Applications are available at the counseling office.
Apply for membership before school, during lunch, or after school.
Application Dates are September 7, 2022 to September 26, 2022. The deadline is final—no exceptions!