California Scholarship Federation (CSF)
What is CSF?
The California Scholarship Federation is a state-wide academic honors organization whose purpose is to recognize students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement.
- President: Sean Marsh
- Vice President: Brian Lagua
- Secretary: Tristhan Santos
- Treasurer: Daniel Ngo
- Historian: Minh Nguyen
- Eligible students become members by submitting applications based on their last term’s grades.
- Freshman are eligible to join Term 2 of 9th grade as Associate members only.
- Membership fee of $10.00
- Lifetime Member or Seal bearer members receive the following for graduation:
- Gold Seal on diplomas & transcripts
- Gold Sash
- Gold Tassel
- To receive above items during graduation you must apply at least 4 semesters
(1 term must be during senior year)
Applications will no longer be accepted after September 30, 2020.