The Information Technology Department prides itself in providing leadership, support, and the highest quality technology-based services to the District through best practices in the effective use of technology to foster academic excellence. We deliver 21st century technology learning opportunities that help prepare our students for college and career readiness.
We provide a student centered technology support model that ensures all decisions are made with the best interest of the student and classroom.
Technology Support Structure
Microsoft Office 365 is now available for all students and staff! A better way to communicate, collaborate, and store date in the cloud!
To login, click HERE. Then sign-in using your MUSD email address and password.
Students, you are now eligible to install a FREE copy of Microsoft Office on your personal computer!
Just follow these easy steps:
- On your home computer, Login to Office 365.
- Click the Setting Icon, then 'Office 365 Settings'.
- Click 'Software' then select 'Office'.
- Click 'Install'.
All Manteca Unified School District students now have access to streaming video on District provided devices.
Partners in Learning
As a member of the Partners in Learning Network you’ll have access to classroom tailored tools, instructional content and enriching virtual webinars. This has now been renamed to the Microsft Educator Community.
To sign-up for the Microsoft Educators Community, please follow these easy steps:
1. Visit the Microsoft Educator's Community.
2. Click 'Join' in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Click the 'Office 365' sign-in option.
4. Sign-in with your MUSD e-mail address and password then complete your profile.