MUSD is a growing school district serving nearly 25,000 students. Manteca Unified used an annual demographic study to keep track of what community projects are in the approval process, future projects, and where in our community homes are being built. This allows the District to track not only which schools will be impacted by community growth, but which grade levels as well.
Use the interactive School Locator tool to identify your students(s) designated school site.
To alternate between Elementary and High School Boundaries click the "Boundaries" button in the top right hand corner and select "Elementary Schools & Boundaries" or "High Schools & Boundaries".
Student Projections 2022-2023 Prepared by Davis Demographic
- Why do we need to change boundaries?
- What factors does the District consider when looking at possible boundary scenarios?
- Are there any special circumstances under which a child can remain at their original school of attendance following the change of boundaries?
- Who can I talk to if I have questions or concerns?
- Where do I go to get more information?
- Will there be transportation provided to those impacted?
- Is there an exception to the Transportation guidelines?