Impacted families will have received an official notice from Manteca Unified via USPS mail and email notifying them of boundary adjustments and their workshop location.
In Manteca Unified, we recognize the important role that schools play in building a strong community.
The School Board directed the administration to examine how adjusting student attendance boundaries could solve these challenges, maximize current resources, and properly use existing facilities to avoid unnecessary spending on new schools.
We want to listen and have dialogue with the community before making a final recommendation for adjustments to existing attendance boundaries.
See below for information on upcoming boundary workshops and frequently asked questions.
- When will we see the proposed boundary adjustments?
- Why do we need to change boundaries?
- When would new school attendance boundaries take effect?
- When will I know if our school is affected?
- What factors does the District consider when looking at possible boundary scenarios?
- Are there any special circumstances under which a child can remain at their original school of attendance following the change of boundaries?
- Who can I talk to if I have questions or concerns?
- Will there be transportation provided to those impacted?
- Is there an exception to the Transportation guidelines?