Returning to MUSD Including TK UTK and SPED Preschool
If your student was previously enrolled in MUSD, including TK/UTK and SPED preschool programs, please contact your school of residence to determine the next steps for reenrollment. If you have since moved to a different location in MUSD or do not know your school of residence, please use the School Site Locator tool.
When you reach out to your school of residence, the attendance clerk or registrar will schedule an in-person reenrollment appointment.
Please bring the following to your reenrollment appointment:
- Completed Registration Form (En Espanol)
- Proof of residency
- Immunization records (En Espanol)
- Child’s birth certificate
- Authorization for Medication Administration (if applicable)
- Parent Rights and Responsibilities (En Espanol)*
- Overflow letter English |(En Espanol)
- Residency Questionnaire
*Please read and print the document, and bring it with you to your in-person re-enrollment appointment. If you do not have access to a printer, please read over the document online and notify the attendance clerk or registrar at your school that you will need assistance printing the consent form during your appointment.