Positive Behavior Program (PBIS)
In Manteca Unified, the increased focus on positive behavior at school is helping combat barriers to learning by nurturing a culture where students consistently feel seen, heard, and valued by the trusted adults around them. This shift in strategy led to a transformative program which not only promotes positive behaviors but also serves as a catalyst for student motivation and academic success.
At its heart, MUSD’s positive behavior program aims to create school environments that empower students to thrive.
In every elementary school, a uniquely branded positive behavior program is in place.
School PBIS activities might include:
- Tickets for Exemplary Behavior
- Special Activities for Perfect Attendance
- Mossdale Elementary School
- Lathrop Elementary School
- Sequoia Elementary School
- Shasta Elementary School
- August Knodt Elementary School
- Lathrop High School
- Manteca High School
- Weston Ranch High School
- August Knodt Elementary
- French Camp Elementary
- George Y. Komure Elementary School
- Lincoln Elementary
- New Haven Elementary School
- Walter Woodward