During School Hours
Students, if you see bullying, vandalism, or other crimes at school, involve an adult. You may also reach out to the school site principal directly.
You may also use the reporting features found in the Tip Line of the MantecaUSD Mobile Application.
After School Hours
We Tip and Crime Stoppers are Tip-Line Programs designed to allow individuals—with information that will lead to the solving or preventing of crimes—report information to police regarding the location of wanted suspects, the recovery of stolen property or solving of crimes in the community.
Callers do not have to give their name, and they are eligible to receive a reward up to $1,000.
Tip Line Numbers
- We Tip: (800)78-CRIME (27463)
- City of Manteca: Tip line 823-INFO (4636) is staffed 24 hours a day
- City of Lathrop: (877) 858-2TIP (2847) or Text-a-Tip Mobile #274637 type SJSO hit Send
- City of Stockton: Crime Stopper: (209)946-0600
- City of French Camp: Tip Line (209)468-5045 or Text-a-Tip Mobile #274637 type SJSO hit Send
The We Tip Program works in conjunction with local law enforcement to investigate illegal activity on our campuses. All are encouraged to contact the We Tip Hotline number if you have any information regarding a crime that has happened or will happen on an MUSD campus. Tips are tracked anonymously, and the caller may be eligible to receive up to $1,000 if the tip leads to the arrest and/or conviction of the culprit.
Contact the MUSD Risk Management Department for assistance with:
- Attorney Billing
- Automobile Claims
- Burglary/Vandalism Claims
- Certificate of Insurance Clearance
- DMV Clearance
- Emergency Preparedness - District Office /be.tech campus
- Government Tort Claims (Property & Liability)
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Indemnification & Insurance Contractual Review-(Standard Vendor)
- Loss Control Guidance/Inspections
- Restitution/Revenue Claims Recovery
- Safe Schools Online Training
- Safety Training Resources
- Student Incident Claims
- Workers' Compensation