Community Eligibility Provision
Complete the "Student & School Benefits Survey" for the 2022-2023 School Year!
Sign into your Q Parent Connection account to submit this survey or to view your past submittals.
Don't know if you have an account? Click Register to create one.
Don't know if you have registered? Click Forgot your Username to send yourself an email.
If the Application process is interrupted before completion, you may sign in and resume the process at any time.
Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) Information
The Student & School Benefits Survey helps ensure your child receives the benefits they need, and your child’s school receives specific funding to meet the needs of their student population. This form may also qualify your family for additional benefits!
We ask that you complete this particular survey if your child attends a CEP school site within Manteca Unified. CEP (Community Eligibility Provision) is a meal service option for local educational agencies (LEAs) and schools in high-need areas. CEP allows participating LEAs and schools to serve breakfast and lunch at no cost to all enrolled students.
Please review the list of CEP schools in Manteca Unified for the 2022-2023 school year. If your child attends one of these schools, we ask that you complete the "Student & School Benefits Survey".
CEP Eligible Schools:
- August Knodt
- Brock Elliot Elementary
- Calla High
- East Union High
- French Camp Elementary
- George Komure Elementary
- Golden West Elementary
- Great Valley Elementary
- Joshua Cowell Elementary
- Jospeh Widmer Elementary
- Lathrop Elementary
- Lincoln Elementary
- Manteca High
- Neil Hafley Elementary
- New Haven Elementary
- New Vision High
- Sequoia Elementary
- Shasta Elementary
- Weston Ranch High
- What is the Student & School Benefits Form?
- What benefits could my child/family receive by completing the Survey?
- What is the Community Eligibility Provision?
- How do I submit my Student & School Benefits Survey?
- Will my child receive free/reduced cost meals this year?
- How do I get my child(s) lunch number?
- Does this count against me under the new Public Charge Rule?
- How can I learn what is a part of my child’s daily nutrition menu?