The Risk Management Department protects the assets of the District by identifying & analyzing liability exposures. The department controls losses while promoting good safety practices for both students and staff in a safe environment.
Key Services Provided:
- Automobile and Property Damage claims
- Burglary/Vandalism Claims
- Certificate of Insurance Clearance
- DMV Clearance for employees/volunteers
- Government Tort Claims (Property & Liability)
- Hazardous Waste Management Program
- Indemnification & Insurance requirements
- Loss Control
- Restitution/Revenue Claims Recovery
- Safety Training Resources
- Student Incident Claims
- Workers' Compensation claims
Contact Risk Management:
Call (209) 825-3200 ask for the Risk Management Department.