How to Register a New Student
Welcome to MUSD!
Step 1 - Find Your School
Use the interactive Find Your School Tool to locate your child's school based on residency.
Step 2 - Complete the Packet
Click and download the First Day Packet relevant to your child.
- Elementary (K-8) Student First Day Packet
- High School Student First Day Packet
- Elementary (K-8) Student First Packet (Espanol)
- High School Student First Day Packet (Espanol)
Complete the following forms (starting on page 18):
- Parents Rights and Responsibilities Form
- Public Relations Form
- Internet Consent Form
- Student Residency Questionnaire
- Title VI Indian Eligibility Form
- MUSD Registration Form
- Authorization for Medication Administration Form
Step 3 - Visit Your Student's School Site
Bring the completed forms to your student's school site along with the following items:
- Current proof of residency (rental or utility contract, property tax receipt, pay stub, voter registration card, or correspondence from a government agency).
- Child's Immunization Record
- Birth Certificate